Q : I was married in September, and have not sent thank you notes to our guests. Is it too late to send them, or should I just let it go.
Itís never too late to send a thank you card. A late thank you is better than no thank you. Just simply send it, without making excuses.
Remember to include:
- A proper heading or greeting
- Specifically name the gift you received
- Tell how you plan to use it, or have already used it
- Express your appreciation for his or her thoughtfulness
- End with a proper closing